SeriO Warranty and Instrument Registration
Thank you for choosing to develop your playing with SeriO instruments designed for young professionals by Lisa’s Clarinet Shop.
We know your instrument means a lot to you and we want to help you protect it. Below are simple instructions regarding your instrument’s use, its maintenance, and its guarantee. Please read it carefully and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
1. All SeriO instruments are covered by a three (3) year warranty upon the date of purchase, against all manufacturing or material defects.
|Clarinet body & guarantee||Cracks and Tenons|
1st year, (with the exception of barrels and bells) instrument will be replaced
2nd & 3rd year- parts will be replaced
|Grenadilla Blend||10 years|
|Barrels and Bells||1 year|
|Change of body after repair||1 year|
2. Our warranty becomes effective from the date of the instrument purchase, as mentioned on the invoice issued by the seller. Completing this form immediately after your purchase ensures your warranty is in effect.
3. Our warranty does not cover:
- Damages caused by an external event (such as mold due to atmospheric conditions or corrosive effects due to sweat or saliva), nor parts subject to wear and tear such as pads and reeds.
- Damages caused by improper use of the instrument, meaning the disrespect of care and maintenance instructions.
- Damages due to any physical abuse of the instrument or damage that results from it.
- Instruments handled by a non-authorized person, prior to the guarantee claim
4. Any warranty claim shall include a copy of the invoice, and be sent, within four (4) weeks of the realization you need to make a claim. Please send it to SeriO: Clarinets for Young Professionals Lisa’s Clarinet Shop 4001 Office Court Unit 436 Santa Fe, NM 87505 or it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the instrument transport to the repair location and its return are to be made at the sole risk of the buyer so be sure to insure it. As a consequence, costs and risks for loss or damages during transports are not covered by our warranty.